Life is made up of lots of little moments. They are the moments that might not seem to mean much in the grand scheme of things, but they are also the ones that make us smile, make us happy, add to the mix of mad everyday life and are too often forgotten very quickly. I tend to take snapshots of these moments with Instagram and then forget about them. Sometimes, looking back at my feed, I suddenly remember where I was, why I took the picture and why it made me smile. So, I thought I'd give them a bigger platform and share my top 10 latest little moments...
1. I've discovered that I have a mild (ok, pretty big actually) obsession with blue and white striped clothes...if anybody knows the clinical term for this, please let me know.
2. A delivery of beautifully handmade Tunisian Foutas from Febronie.
3. A visit to Polesden Lacey and the "London View Point" sign in their café which made me smile.
4. The first "sock free" day of the year - makes me stupidly happy every time! UPDATE: After torrential rainfall in London, I'm putting my socks back on...
5. A lovely old bike outside a florist in Dulwich - the perfect way to get all those pretty flowers home...if it had tyres!
6. The first spring flowers peeking through in our rather unkempt garden.
7. Lots of gorgeous, oversized Easter eggs in Covent Garden.
8. The copper moulds in the Hampton Court Palace shop. Ok, the palace itself was of course gorgeous too!
9. Discovering that sometimes old-fashioned writing in a notebook beats anything computerised for a feel-good factor.
10. Baking miniature cakes and having some lovely flowers around.