It's Friday and I feel like the week has just flown by. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not. Every Monday morning I'm obviously looking forward to Friday evening, but at the same time I'm wondering if that means that I'm wishing my life away?
Anyway, as I'm spending an awful lot of time at my desk (yes, these are some of my "desk accessories"), I thought it's only fitting that I'll share the love for some of my online finds - things that inspire me without stepping away from said desk. These are some of them. I hope you'll like them and wish you all an inspired weekend.
- ISY bracelets! Fabulous sterling silver plaques with the names of famous Paris roads or places on them and shaped like the classic Paris road signs. I'm hoping that they'll soon bring one out with "Place de la Bastille"...
- Gorgeous ceramics by Art et Manufacture - if you like blue and white bowls, cups and plates, then this is the etsy shop for you.
- The lovely home and ongoing project of the super-talented Kimberly over on Swoon Worthy blog. If you're looking for some colourful, eclectic and very chic inspiration on a budget, that's the blog for you.
- The Pinterest board of Cereal Magazine, more beautiful inspiration to drool over.
- I'm a big fan of COS and their clothing, if you are too, then you might enjoy this promo film by Andrew Telling for the COS X Bonsoir Paris installation at Salone del Mobile 2013. Very cool...