It's Friday and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Not only because a mega hectic week will be over (I've worked until 1am every evening to meet deadlines, so apologies for not answering any of your lovely comments), but also because I will be packing my bag and jump onto a plane to Amsterdam for Meet the Blogger which I'm really looking forward to. So, for today's Link Love, I thought I'd stay with this weekend's theme and that it might be fun to introduce some of the blogs that caught my eye on the attendee list. There are of course many more, but five is a good place to start...
- Blackbird Design by Merel, an interior designer from the Netherlands.
- Casalil, the blog by self-confessed interiors junkie Lau from Provence.
- Designisti, a very stylish blog influenced by the love for Italian design.
- Femkeido, by interior designer Femke who loves pretty things.
- Haikje's Blog, a lovely blog about design, lifestyle and photography.